Intelligent high-frequency charger.
Advantages & applications of EDrive Flexis
- Efficient and user-friendly industrial charger
- Highly adjustable with 4 colours
- Suitable for charging both traditional and maintenance-free batteries
- Robust and reliable charger with very comprehensive possibilities
- With a comprehensive readable memory
- Available with pump for acid circulation
- Modular construction individualisation an option: simple service and cost-efficient
- Ideal charger for charging installations
- With trickle charging/maintenance charging
- Charging time of 6 hours possible
- Deep discharging battery detection with separate software
- Possibility to create curves with PC or laptop
- Delayed switching to avoid intermediate charging
- Adjustable switching on time (low rate charging)
- Many options: battery identification, signal light for clearly visible indication charging state
- Desulphation program, galvanic isolation input and output
- Possibility of extension to AXInet, charging hall management
- Available for all battery voltages
- Internal logistics
- Cleaning machines
- Elevating platforms
- Electric vehicles
EDrive Flexis 4-colour display
The charger can be easily configured and read using a 4-colour display.
The EDrive Flexis has a separate software package. This program can be used to make a very wide range of settings. One can configure individual charging curves for example. If required one can also use a very detailed history to consult specific charging from the past.
Main options with the EDrive Flexis
Charging hall management AXInet
AXInet is a monitoring and management system for Axima chargers that optimises the whole charging process. The system connects individual chargers in separate groups and evaluates their charges. This ensures much greater user-friendliness and a reduction of costs. The data network can connect up to 255 Flexis chargers with each so offers a clear overview of the whole charging process.
An external signal light is a very handy option with the EDrive Flexis. It shows the status of charging using 3 different lights: red, orange and green. There are also 2 outputs for remote display.