EDrive Premium Traction
The traction battery for intensive use.
Advantages and applications EDrive Premium Traction
- Fast delivery times, very large stock
- Longer life span
- Cells for very intensive use
- Qualitative, reliable, robust
- Full range DIN & BS according to EU standards
- Robust and solid construction
- Can be used in combination with any charger
- Possibility of acid circulation (tube in tube system)
- European production
- Correct choice of single/double pole
- Warranty: 2 years plus 2 years digressive, possibility of possibility of extension with full service contract
- Internal logistics
- Cleaning machines
- Electric Vehicles
Options with EDrive Premium Traction
Quick and easy maintenance with an automatic water filling system
Water filling system: what and why?
While charging a battery, water will be converted into oxygen and hydrogen by electrolysis, which will cause the fluid level in the battery to drop systematically. Insufficient liquid in a battery is a major cause of premature failure. Thanks to the BFS III battery water refilling system, the process of refilling water is automated. The BFS filling system is made of high quality material and is very easy to install. This makes BFS III the most flexible and reliable filling system in its category.
- Fast process
- Very easy to install
- Flexible rubber hoses
- Water barrels and deionisation devices available
Acid circulation: what are the advantages?
- Energy savings: shorter charging times
- Longer service life: excessive charging is avoided, which puts less strain on the battery plates
- Less water consumption
- Intermediate charging: one of the problems with intermediate charging is stratification and this is perfectly eliminated by acid circulation.