Traction batteries for intensive use.
Advantages and applications of EDrive Traction
- Fast delivery times, extensive inventory in stock
- Long life span, 1500 cycles
- Cells for intensive use
- High-quality, reliable, robust
- Complete range DIN & BS in compliance with EU standards
- Robust, solid construction
- Option for acid circulation (tube-in-tube system)
- Manufactured in Europe
- Correct choice single/double pole
- Guarantee: 2 years, plus 2 years degressive with option to extend
- Internal logistics
- Cleaning machines
- Electric vehicles
Options with EDrive Traction
B.M.S. Service (Battery Monitoring System)
Thanks to B.M.S., we can gain clear insights into the usage, maintenance and the exact technical status of your batteries. Using various sensors, the system registers all charge and discharge cycles of the battery. Using B.M.S. can extend the guarantee period of your battery by up to 4 years. Please contact Emrol to discuss the possibilities.
Quick and simple maintenance with an automatic water filling system
Water filling system: what and why?
While a battery is charging, water is converted into oxygen and hydrogen by electrolysis, systematically lowering the liquid level in the battery. Insufficient fluid in a battery is a significant cause of premature defects.
The BFS III battery water filling system means the process of topping up the water is automated. The BFS filling system is made of high quality and extremely strong material and is very simple to install. This makes the BFS III the most flexible and reliable filling system of its kind.
- Rapid process
- Very easy to install
- Flexible rubber hoses
- Water vessel and deionisation appliances available
Acid circulation: What are the advantages?
- Energy savings: shorter charging times
- Longer life span: intensive charging is avoided reducing the load on the battery plates
- Reduced water consumption
- Intermediate charges: one of the problems with intermediate charges is stratification. Acid circulation completely eliminates this effect.