Robust traditional charger.
Advantages & applications EDrive EDM
- Only suitable for charging wet batteries
- Robust and reliable charger
- With memory function as standard
- With trickle charging/maintenance charging
- Charging time between 8 and 12 hours
- Recharging capacity of 60 Au/5h tot 1,500 Au/5h
- Model with pump available for acid circulation
- Charging time of 6.5 hours possible with pump
- Single- and three-phase depending on the type
- Equalisation charging
- Internal logistics
- Cleaning machines
- Elevating platforms
- Electric vehicles
The Wa curve shows the 12-hour charge with an 80% discharged battery.
The WoWa curve shows the 8-hour charge with an 80% discharged battery.
Multiprogrammer Top II
With the optional Multiprogrammer Top II (MP TOP II) you can read the EDrive EDM charger. The MP TOP II also has an extended memory to store 100 charger memories. You can then use a USB connection to transfer the memory to a PC to enable a perfect use or failure diagnosis.
It is supplied in a sturdy carrying case with space for the cables supplied and includes PC software for the visualisation of the data. External batteries as a power supply are not necessary. The internal battery of the unit is charged by USB computer connection.