Compact high-frequency charger.
Advantages & applications of EDrive PSW
- Simple, efficient and compact charger
- Suitable for charging both traditional and maintenance-free batteries
- Protected against moisture and dust by resin immersion
- Adjustable for different capacities
- With extended memory
- With trickle charging/maintenance charging
- Provided with contact for in-built indicator and immobiliser
- In-built models available
- Charging time between 8 and 13 hours
- Internal logistics
- Cleaning machines
- Elevating platforms
- Electric vehicles
- Golf carts and caddies
EDrive PSW options
Multiprogrammer Top II
With the Multiprogrammer Top II (MP TOP II) you can both program and read our PSW EDrive chargers. A number of charging curves are pre-programmed for both traditional or maintenance-free batteries, with different charging times, etc. The MP TOP II also has an extended memory to store 100 charger memories. You can then use a USB connection to transfer the memory to a PC to enable a perfect use or failure diagnosis. It is supplied in a sturdy carrying case with space for the cables supplied and includes PC software for the visualisation of the data. External batteries as a power supply are not necessary. The internal battery of the unit is charged by USB computer connection.
With a built-in PSW charger the LEDs are not always visible. An external LED can be used in this case. This option requires no extra installation procedure. All that is needed is a simple plug & play connection. The LED has 3 different statuses: ‘charging’, ‘charging done’, ‘deep discharging’. If required one can even use the standard built-in relay in the PSW. This can be used to switch off a consumer.