EDrive Power Square
The traction battery for the most extreme conditions.
Advantages & applications EDrive Power Square
- Developed for very heavy applications
- Increased capacity through modified cell design
- Generates more power through a larger plate area thanks to square tube plates
- Runs easily in longer shifts, saving on battery swaps
- Plates can handle higher voltage levels during the discharge cycle
- Heavier and more robust plates ensure a longer service life
- Standard equipped with automatic water filling system, acid circulation and electrolyte level sensor, optional BMS
- European manufacturing
- Ideal in combination with the EDrive Flexis Pro
- Warranty: 2 years + 2 years digressive, possibility of extension with full service contract
- Internal logistics
- Cleaning machines
- Electric Vehicles
Standard equipment: Automatic water filling system and acid circulation
Quick and easy maintenance with an automatic water filling system
Water filling system: what and why?
While charging a battery, water will be converted into oxygen and hydrogen by electrolysis, which will cause the fluid level in the battery to drop systematically. Insufficient liquid in a battery is a major cause of premature failure. Thanks to the BFS III battery water refilling system, the process of refilling water is automated. The BFS filling system is made of high quality material and is very easy to install. This makes BFS III the most flexible and reliable filling system in its category.
- Fast process
- Very easy to install
- Flexible rubber hoses
- Water barrels and deionisation devices available
Acid circulation: what are the benefits?
- Energy saving: shorter charging times
- Longer service life: avoidance of excessive charging, which puts less strain on the battery plates
- Less water consumption
- Intermediate charging: one of the problems with intermediate charging is stratification and this is perfectly eliminated by acid circulation.
Option B.M.S. Service (Battery Monitoring System)
B.M.S. gives us a clear insight into the use, maintenance and exact technical state of your batteries. The system uses various sensors to register all battery charges and discharges. Using B.M.S. extends the warranty period of your battery to 4 years. Contact Emrol to discuss the possibilities.